Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Day Of Oddities

I am going to tell you about my day and you will enjoy the boringness of it even if it kills you!

Started off with a coffee, as you do. Then straight off to the job interview. Strangely I actually got the job (better hours, better pay, more interesting job)! I know, fat chance you say. It's not something I've become accustomed to yet, but I'm sure ill get used to actually getting hire. So I was on a little high about that, I planned to take a photo of the interviewers during the thing but thought better of it.... Just imagine that... "Hold on, could I take a photo of you two for my new blog?"

That high lasted all of 5 minutes. Surprise, my broadband and phone-line had been disconnected, because as usual I failed to pay my account on time. But paid that, and all was better. Or so I thought. I was then informed the date I was moving out of my last place had been written wrong, and I was going to pay an extra weeks rent for a place I was no longer living in. That was eventually sorted too, so no big drama in the end.

To cap off the day, cricket practice was rained out, but I find I am playing in a higher grade after my (not) monumental one match comeback in which I did f-all.



An all over the place day by my standards.

On a lighter note, behold today's feature shopping items:

Overpriced Shaving Blades (so you don't go all werewolf)


 An Underpriced Pen (because you lost your last one)










 Juice (because you are thristy, and have an unnatural fear of scurvy)

No comments:

Post a Comment